Thursday, December 15, 2016

Hello!

 It's been over a year since I have written a post. I'm sorry to my few regular followers for my long absence, it has been such a busy year.
I live in West Bend now, which is about 30 miles north of Milwaukee, and haven't found quite as much time to fish as I'd have liked, but the Milwaukee River flows through town and offers plenty of opportunity.



 I have a new little girl, she's just over a year old, I will call her Olive.  She's been fishing with me since she was less than a month old.  Her and Cleo get along so well most of the time and Cleo has been such a good big sister.  I love these girls so much!




I also met a girl that I have been dating since April.  I helped her catch her first fish this summer, and I hope to catch many more with her.  She currently lives in Michigan, which makes things hard, but Michigan isn't that far. We had many great times over the summer. I call her Panda.


I have been wanting to post more for quite some time now, and hopefully I'll be able to find more time to update in the near future.  I'm going to post some of my favorite pictures from the end of 2015 to the present.  Thanks for following!































No comments:

Post a Comment