Friday, January 4, 2019

Top Ten Albums of 2018

Every year I talk about wanting to make a list of my favorite albums of the year, but I never do.  I kept this simple, didn't actually write any reviews, just the artist, the album, and tried to find a video of  my favorite track.  If there wasn't a video, I used the YouTube audio.  I also made a Spotify playlist if you would like to listen to these albums, there will be a link at the end of this post.

10. Deafheaven, Ordinary Corrupt Human Love




9. Yob, Our Raw Heart




8. Behemoth, I Loved You At Your Darkest




7. Sumac, Love in Shadow




6. Hate Eternal, Upon Desolate Sands




5. Infernal Coil, Within a World Forgotten




4. Scientist, Barbelith




3. Sleep, The Sciences




2. Pig Destroyer, Head Cage




1. Hamferð, Támsins Likam





May 2019 bring you plenty of fish!

2018 best albums playlist!

1 comment: